TO BUY A HOME IN WILMINGTON, NC
If your credit situation is less than ideal, here are a few options for purchasing a new home:
1. Research and speak with your real estate agent and lender about local, state, and national down payment programs that may be able to cover part or all of your down payment if you
2. Arrange financing through the seller for part of or for the entire purchase price.
3. Find a shared equity partner for your home. A family member, friend, or third party-investor buys a portion of the home and shares any appreciation when the home is sold.
4. Secure a loan from a family member or ask a family member to cosign on your home loan.
5. Lease with the option to buy, which will allow you to rent for a period while you collect enough for a down payment. You will likely be able to apply part or all of the rent paid to the final purchase price.
6. If you have good income and low debt, apply for a second short-term mortgage to allow for a higher down payment.
To learn more on how to Improve Your Credit Score Please Click Here!
Posted by: Nilesh Jethwa Wilmington and Leland NC Real Estate
Nilesh Jethwa is a local real estate agent in Wilmington and Leland NC. To contact Nilesh Jethwa please click here! Don’t forget to ask for his Custom Home Buying Package!!